The embassy will process Accompany Family Visas for the following jurisdictions only:
District of Columbia
For other states, please contact Kuwait Consulate General in Los Angeles, California at (310) 556-0300 or Fax: (310) 556-0400.
The requirements are:
- Valid Passport with a minimum of two (2) years prior to expiration date.
- One completed current visa application form as issued by Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- One passport-size photo.
- HIV test (AIDS test).
- Health Certificate: Obtained from the local doctor certifying that the patient is in good health and free from contagious diseases. Lab test results for the following: Hepatitis B & C, Malaria, Filariasis, Syphilis and Chest X-Ray for Tuberculosis.
- No Criminal Record: Obtained from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), valid within three months of the issuance date of the Permit. The “No Criminal Record” has to be certified first by the U.S. State Department in Washington, D.C., then legalized by the Embassy with a $25.00 Authentication fee.
- The Accompany Family permit.
- Children under 5 years of age must present an up-to-date schedule of essential vaccinations.
FEES: Visa fee $175.00 (for U.S. citizens) along with $25.00 for the authentication of the Police Clearance.
Fees should be paid by cash, money order or company check. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Please note: Passports sent by mail should include a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.